Nine Ways Babies Can Put Laundry Baskets To Good Use
Has it ever crossed your mind that laundry baskets have endless possibilities to amuse babies and toddlers?
If a basket is placed upside down:
- A table for snacking
- A bench
- A mountain to climb over (with a mat placed underneath)
- A support for a little one to prop himself up with
- A walker which can be pushed around
If a basket is placed upright:
- A boat or a car
- To place socks or doll clothing to play "Mommy"
- To place toys to practice filling and emptying
- A quiet place if we leave a cushion and a blanket inside
Best of all, they can be stacked and the top one can be used for stuffed animals or other toys.
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).