Quick homemade glue (requires cooking)
- ¾ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- ¾ cup of cold water
- Combine water, vinegar, and corn syrup in a pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water together.
- Slowly incorporate the cornstarch mixture to the mixture that is in the pot, stirring constantly.
- Pour glue in a container. Leave the lid open slightly or cover the container with a dish towel. Set aside to cool overnight before using.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.