My pudding in a bag
- Instant pudding mix (any flavour)
- Ziploc bags
- Pour 1/8 cup of pudding mix into a Ziploc bag for each child.
- Add ¼ cup of cold milk.
- Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Encourage children to mix the contents of their bag by manipulating it.
- Refrigerate the bags for a few hours.
- Cut one corner of each child's bag to create pastry bags.
- Invite children to empty the contents of their bag in a bowl.
- Let them eat their pudding as a snack.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.