Colourful moon sand
A great way to make impressive indoor sandcastles possible.
- 8 cups of flour
- 1 cup of oil (vegetable or baby oil, both work well)
- Sidewalk chalk, different colors
- A few Ziploc bags
- Combine flour and oil to create a texture that resembles wet sand (not too soggy). You must be able to use the sand to mold castles and shapes that will easily crumble. Adjust the quantity of flour or oil if necessary.
- Divide the mixture among a few Ziploc bags to create different colors.
- Crush the sidewalk chalk and add a different color to each bag.
- Shake the bags to incorporate the colors.
- Use your colourful moon sand as you would use regular sand with buckets, containers, and molds.