Silky modeling dough
- 1 cup of hair conditioner
- 2 cups of cornstarch
- Food coloring (optional)
- Simply mix the hair conditioner and cornstarch together until a smooth and silky ball forms.
- Add a small amount of cornstarch if the dough is too sticky.
- To color the dough, it is best that you add the food coloring to the hair conditioner to make blending easier.
- Use the modeling dough as you would use any store-bought modeling dough.
- The modeling dough can be stored in an airtight bag or container for several weeks.
Use children's hair conditioner to avoid the hair conditioner burning children's eyes if they touch their face after manipulating the dough. Children's hair conditioners don't contain irritants. As an added bonus, they usually smell very good.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.