Homemade sealer (Mod Podge)
- 3 parts white glue
- 1 part lukewarm water
- Liquid varnish (optional)
Note: Quantities may vary since the brand, the date a package was opened, and even the temperature can influence how ingredients interact.
- Mix white glue and water together in a bowl.
- Add a small quantity of water and mix until desired consistency is reached (depending on use).
- Store in an airtight glass container.
- For a shiny, polished effect, add 2 tablespoons of liquid varnish to the mixture.
- Use as you would use store-bought "Mod Podge" to seal pictures, drawings, and various crafts.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.