Pumpkin modeling dough (baking required)
- 5 ½ cups of flour
- 2 cups of salt
- 8 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- ¾ cup of oil
- 1 can of seasoned pumpkin
- Orange food coloring (1 part red, 2 parts yellow)
- 4 cups of water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cook over medium-low heat until dough forms.
- Once mixture forms a ball, remove from heat.
- Knead dough with a small amount of flour (like pie dough). You may have to add flour if dough is too sticky. Wear rubber gloves to knead dough since it will be hot.
- Like most modeling doughs, this dough is inedible.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.