Homemade sealer (Mod Podge)-Cooking required
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of alum powder
- 1 ¾ cup of cold water
- ¼ teaspoon of mineral oil
Note: Quantities may vary since the brand, the date a package was opened, and even the temperature can influence how ingredients interact.
- In a medium pot, combine sugar, flour, and alum powder.
- Gradually add 1 cup of cold water, stirring vigorously to break up any lumps.
- Bring to a boil and cook until mixture is clear and soft.
- Remove from heat and add the rest of the water and the oil.
- Stir until water and oil are fully incorporated.
- Store sealer in an airtight glass container.
- The sealer can be kept for up to three months in a cool, dry environment.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.