10 Arrangement ideas for the ceiling
- Hang small Christmas lights. Change colors according to your theme.
- Hang a transparent shower curtain in the crafts corner to define the area.
- Install a white sheet in the imitation corner to make Chinese shadows.
- Suspend a cord form one end of the room to the other. Use clothespins to display crafts, pictures, paintings, etc.
- Glue cloud images to the ceiling in the naptime corner. Children can count them when they lie down on their mats.
- Attach a paper clip to the end of a fishing line and suspend it from the ceiling. Use it to hang pictures and crafts related to your theme.
- Install a new garland each month in relation to your theme.
- Suspend a storage spiral or a straight cord with clothespins to hold stuffed animals.
- Stick stars which glow in the dark on the ceiling.
- Suspend name tags over children's assigned places for circle time.