Fun clothesline activities
Why not use your clothesline to play fun games with your group?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Hang a bedsheet on a clothesline. Encourage children to throw a ball on the bedsheet. Use smaller pieces of fabric to make the activity more challenging.
- Hang a blanket on your clothesline and invite children to run through it. The fabric will tickle them as they run by. Repeat using blankets with different textures.
- If you have an old bedsheet, cut holes of different sizes in it and let children try to throw balls through the holes.
- Draw targets on an old bedsheet and have children try to hit them with balls or balloons.
- Draw or paint an animal face on a bedsheet and cut a hole where its mouth is. Children can pretend to feed the animal grass, sand, toys, etc.
- Hang hula hoops on your clothesline and throw objects through the hoops.
- Draw pictures outside and display them on your clothesline.
- Hang a variety of objects on your clothesline. Listen to the sounds they produce when the wind blows.
Early childhood educator
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.