Harvest time collage
Corn is one of my daughters' favourite vegetables. They thought this craft was great, probably because they love to eat sunflower seeds almost as much as corn... They popped a few handfuls in their mouths before spreading them over the glue.
1. Gather your materials. You will need green construction paper, yellow Fun Foam, sunflower seeds, scissors, raffia, and white glue.
2. Cut the shape of an ear of corn out of the yellow Fun Foam. Cover the shape with white glue.
3. Top with a generous amount of sunflower seeds, pressing them into the glue.
4. Cut two leaf-like shapes out of the green construction paper.
5. Glue the leaves on either side of your ear of corn.
6. Glue raffia to represent corn silk and trim as desired.
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices
of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of
the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of
the part in question).