Dryer Lint Modeling Dough
- 3 cups of dryer lint
- 2 cups of lukewarm water
- 2/3 cups of flour without additives
- 3 drops of oil
- Place the dryer lint and water in a large pot.
- Mix until the lint is completely moistened.
- Add the flour and oil and stir to prevent lumps.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until the mixture forms peaks.
- Deposit the mixture onto several layers of newspaper to cool.
- Use like paper maché to cover objects or for modeling.
- The dough will harden in 3-5 days depending on the thickness.
- It can be painted, coloured, or left its original colour.
- Keep unused quantities in an airtight container. This will preserve the mixture for several days.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).