Creative dough (must be cooked)
- 1 454 g box of baking soda
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- 1 ¼ cup of cold water
- Food coloring (optional)
- In a pot, combine baking soda and cornstarch.
- Add water (and food coloring if using) and stir over low heat until texture of dough looks a lot like mashed potatoes.
- Remove from heat and cover with a moist towel until mixture has cooled enough to be manipulated.
- Use the creative dough to form a variety of shapes with your group. It can be used to make jewellery, animal shapes, and other original creations. The dough can also be rolled out and used with cookie cutters.
- This dough hardens when it dries. It also dries very quickly.
- It can be kept for up to one month in an airtight container.
- Children can paint their creations once the dough is dry.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.