A simple Father's Day gift that is easy to make.
1. Gather your material. You will need a Popsicle stick (color of your choice), wooden beads, two gold or silver buttons, a black permanent marker, white glue and/or hot glue, and a bobby pin.
2. Help the child write the letters for the word "Papa", "Dad", or "Daddy" on the wooden beads.
3. Break the Popsicle stick so that it is slightly longer than the bobby pin.
4. Glue a gold or silver button at either end of the Popsicle stick.
5. Glue the wooden beads between the buttons to write the name you have chosen.
6. Glue the bobby pin under the Popsicle stick as shown. The use of hot glue is recommended for this step.
7. Children will be proud to see their father wear the tie clip they designed just for him.