Dry-erase Advent calendar
An adorable way to prepare for Santa.
1. Gather your material. You will need a dry-erase board, a dry-erase marker, a large Santa Claus sticker, adhesive letters, Christmas candy, red or green ribbon, scissors, and white glue and/or hot glue.
2. Glue your Santa Claus sticker on your dry-erase board. Use the adhesive letters to write the word "DAYS" at the bottom of the board.
3. Glue Christmas candy pieces all the way around the board to decorate it. You can create a pattern by alternating two types of candy.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon and glue both ends behind your board so you can hang your Advent calendar.
5. Every day during the month of December, write the number of days left until Christmas.