A snow-themed fine motor skills activity.
1. Gather your material. You will need blue construction paper, white glue, several white plastic bread ties, a marker (not shown), blue glitter glue (not shown), one plastic bread tie of a different color (not shown), and scissors.
2. Apply white glue liberally along the bottom of the construction paper, placed horizontally in front of you. Press white bread ties in the glue to represent snow on the ground.
3. Using the scissors, cut several white plastic bread ties in two, three, or even four pieces.
4. Overlap the pieces as shown to represent snowflakes blowing around in the sky.
5. Glue the colourful plastic bread tie just above the snow at the bottom of the scene to represent a shovel. Use the marker to draw a handle.
6. Apply a dab of glitter glue in the centre of each snowflake to complete your three-dimensional scene.