My snow plow
Explore this vehicle that is quite impressive for little ones.
1. Gather your material. You will need yellow Fun Foam, a yellow sponge, two empty toilet paper rolls, aluminum paper, cotton balls, scissors, a black marker, blue glitter glue, and white glue.
2. Cut the yellow Fun Foam to create two shapes, one that will represent the front of your snow plow and one that will represent its snow bin.
3. Glue the snow bin behind the truck. Stick the sponge on the front of the truck to represent its hood.
4. Use a black marker to color a toilet paper roll. Cut two rings and glue one on either side of the sponge to represent big wheels.
5. Use the blue glitter glue to draw a windshield above the sponge.
6. Cut the second toilet paper roll in two lengthwise. Keep only one piece. It will become your snow plow's blade. Wrap it in aluminum paper.
7. Glue the blade on the front of your snow plow.
8. Stretch out a few cotton balls and glue them on the top of the snow bin to make it look as if your snow plow is full of snow.