- ¾ cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- ¾ cups of ice-cold water
- Food colouring (optional)
- Combine water, corn syrup, and white vinegar in a small pot.
- Heat over medium heat and bring to a light boil.
- Combine cornstarch and ice-cold water in a bowl.
- Gently add the cornstarch mixture to the pot. Mix until homogenous.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool overnight.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Super Glue replaces white glue in crafts. It may be tinted using a few drops of food colouring.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).