Giant Chocolate Kiss
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray (PAM)
- Plastic funnel
- Coffee mug (or glass)
- Aluminum paper
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Cover the funnel with aluminum paper, blocking the hole.
- Place the funnel over the coffee mug or glass to keep it upright and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the funnel. Place the funnel in the freezer for 45 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Take the chocolate out of the funnel and wrap with aluminum paper.
- Add a love note and give it to someone special or enjoy it yourself!
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).