- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of cold water
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 squeezable bottle
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a bowl.
- Place the mixture in a pot containing boiling water.
- Stir constantly.
- When the liquid becomes clear and thick, remove from heat. Cool.
- When the mixture is lukewarm, it may be poured into the squeezable bottle. It is ready for use.
- Can be stored for several weeks at room temperature. Discontinue use when the glue changes colour.
- Replaces white glue.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).