- 2 cups of flour
- 2 envelopes of unsweetened juice (Kool-Aid)
- ½ cup of salt
- 3 cups of hot water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Glossy paper or waxed paper for painting
- Combine flour, juice crystals, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add water and oil, stirring constantly.
- Use mixture to paint on waxed paper...you will love the paint's sweet smell ☺.
- This is perfect as finger paint or for use with paintbrushes.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).