- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4-6 drops of food colouring
- Combine 1 tablespoon of water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Dip your paintbrush in the mixture and paint on a sheet of paper.
- Let dry completely.
- To reveal your secret painting...combine 1 tablespoon of water with the food colouring.
- Using a paintbrush, paint over your secret painting with the coloured mixture. Your secret painting will appear, like magic!
- This is a great activity for special themes ☺... treasure hunts, secret codes, etc.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).