Sticky Bread Dough
- 4 slices of bread with crusts removed
- 4 tablespoons of white glue
- 4 to 6 drops of food colouring
- Break the bread into tiny pieces in a bowl.
- Add glue and food coloring.
- Mix well.
- Knead for 3 or 4 minutes or until a loose dough forms.
- Sculpt the dough and let your creations dry overnight.
**You can roll the dough onto waxed paper and use cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
**Replace the food colouring with 1 tablespoon of strong coffee (prepared) to give your creations an antique look.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).