- 6 cups of sand (for sandboxes)
- 3 cups of cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups of cold water
- 1 large tub
- Combine water and cornstarch and mix vigorously. After a few minutes, the mixture will be smooth.
- Add the sand (1 cup at a time) to the mixture and mix well using your hands so the sand soaks up the mixture.
- Once this is done, you are ready to play with the dough! ☺ Enjoy making shapes and structures of all kinds.
- Store in an airtight container. When you want to use it again, simply add 3 to 4 spoonfuls of water and mix. The dough will provide many hours of fun!
***The texture will resemble commercial “Moon Sand” but will cost much less.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).