- 1 toilet paper roll
- 1 bar of Dove soap
- Lukewarm water
- A large tub
- Have children tear the toilet paper into pieces (the smaller the better).
- Using a grater, grate the Dove soap and deposit everything in the large tub.
- Add the pieces of toilet paper to the tub.
- Add the lukewarm water (a small quantity at a time), mixing the soap and toilet paper together.
- You have added enough water when the texture begins to resemble whipped cream.
- Let children manipulate the mixture. The more they will manipulate it, the more the texture will be enjoyable to manipulate. Hours of fun for little ones!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).