Toothpaste Modeling Dough
(Recipe for one ball of dough)
- 1 tablespoon of white liquid glue
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon of water
- ½ tablespoon of toothpaste
- 1-2 drops of food coloring
- Combine the glue, cornstarch, food coloring, and toothpaste in a bowl.
- Add water and mix until the dough forms a block
- The dough must be used IMMEDIATELY. It hardens after 20 minutes and will be completely dried out after 24 hours.
- Once dry, your sculpture will be hard as rock and will smell minty.
- To create fun shapes, you can mould the dough in ice cube trays or candy moulds.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).