- ¼ cup of clear corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon of glitter
- 6-8 drops of food colouring (optional)
- Combine corn syrup and food colouring in a bowl.
- Prepare as many bowls as you wish.
- Add glitter gently in order to distribute it evenly throughout the mixture.
- Paint on heavy cardboard using paintbrushes or other accessories.
- Allow paint to dry for 24 hours.
**Variation: To create clear shiny paint, avoid adding food colouring to the mixture. Use the clear paint to varnish drawings or paintings☺
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).