Paper Bag Frog!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper lunch bag, black, green and red construction paper, glue, scissors, a paintbrush, and green paint.
2. Start by cutting a few inches off the bottom of the paper bag, this will make the bag look more like a short, chubby frog!
3. Paint the paper bag with the green paint.
4. Get more paint and paint the back. Let dry.
5. While children are painting, cut out two large green circles and two small black circles for each child.
6. Cut a long rectangle out of the red paper for a tongue.
7. Glue the black circles onto the green ones to make the eyes.
8. Roll the red paper tightly to make a curly tongue.
9. When the bag is dry glue the eyes and tongue on!
has been teaching young children in various capacities since 1993. She started as a day camp leader in high school, taught various preschool programs at community centers through university, worked as a tutor while pursuing a second degree in elementary education, and most recently worked as a director and preschool teacher before becoming a full time mom. Now that she is at home she keeps one foot in education while sharing that side of her life with her son and the results have been amazing.