Paper Bag Frog!
1. Gather your materials. You will need a paper lunch bag, black, green and red construction paper, glue, scissors, a paintbrush, and green paint.
2. Start by cutting a few inches off the bottom of the paper bag, this will make the bag look more like a short, chubby frog!
3. Paint the paper bag with the green paint.
4. Get more paint and paint the back. Let dry.
5. While children are painting, cut out two large green circles and two small black circles for each child.
6. Cut a long rectangle out of the red paper for a tongue.
7. Glue the black circles onto the green ones to make the eyes.
8. Roll the red paper tightly to make a curly tongue.
9. When the bag is dry glue the eyes and tongue on!
been teaching young children in various capacities since 1993. She
started as a day camp leader in high school, taught various preschool
programs at community centers through university, worked as a tutor
while pursuing a second degree in elementary education, and most
recently worked as a director and preschool teacher before becoming a
full time mom. Now that she is at home she keeps one foot in education
while sharing that side of her life with her son and the results have