- 1 sachet of "Kool-Aid" powder
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- 2 cups of cold water
- A few elastics
- A white t-shirt or a piece of fabric (for a bandana)
- Rubber gloves
- Combine "Kool-Aid" powder, vinegar, and water in a medium casserole.
- Bring to a boil (can be done in microwave oven too).
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Tie the t-shirt or piece of fabric in a ball using the elastics.
- Wear rubber gloves. Dunk the ball of fabric into the mixture several times until it is soaked.
- Allow to dry overnight. Remove the elastics to reveal your unique t-shirt or bandana.
**Use a shirt you are willing to part with since the dye may stain.
***Prepare several colors to create a multicoloured effect.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).