Dye for rice and pasta
- Rice or short pasta
- Paint or food coloring according to the desired color
- Rubbing alcohol (or Purell lotion)
- A bowl
- Pour the quantity or rice or pasta you wish to dye in a bowl.
- Add the paint (or food coloring) according to the desired to tint (approximately 1 tablespoon at a time).
- Stir well to obtain the desired color.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol or 3 or 4 squirts of Purell lotion and mix well.
- Spread rice or pasta out on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Let dry approximately 15 minutes. Simply touch the rice or pasta to see if it is dry.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).