Homemade bath salts
- 1 kilogram Epsom salt
- A few drops of food coloring
- A few drops of essential oils
- Combine salt and food coloring in a large bowl. Add food coloring one drop at a time and mix well. Adding the food coloring gradually will make obtaining the desired color easier.
- Spread the colored salts in a large tray and let dry for 24 hours.
- Add a few drops of essential oils to scent your salts and mix well.
- Pour into transparent airtight bottles and let rest for at least a week before using to guarantee the scent really penetrates the salts.
- This is a great idea for a Mother's Day or Christmas gift!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).