- 3 bags (1.2 kg) of icing sugar
- 1 can of Eagle Brand milk
- 1 box of semi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 lb of butter
- Vanilla extract
- Food coloring
- ¼ square of paraffin wax
- Cream butter.
- Add Eagle Brand milk.
- Gradually add icing sugar and stir until mixture is creamy.
- Divide dough into two equal parts.
- Dye one part yellow, pink, or green (this part will be used to represent the egg yolk).
- Shape tiny balls with both the white dough and the coloured dough.
- To make an egg, divide a small white ball in two, flatten the two halves.
- Deposit the "egg yolk" between the two halves, in the center. Use your fingers to give it an egg shape.
- When you are done, place the eggs in the freezer for a few hours (an entire day if possible).
- Melt the chocolate and paraffin wax in a double boiler.
- Dip the eggs in the chocolate, one side at a time. Once half an egg is covered in chocolate, let stand. Once the chocolate has hardened, repeat on the other side of the egg.
This recipe makes approximately 30 eggs.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).