Maple sugar modeling dough
- 454 g of fine granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of maple syrup or corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of margarine
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Food coloring (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a bowl until mixture is homogeneous. If mixture is too sticky, simply add a small quantity of sugar.
- Sculpt dough to create various shapes, animals, etc.
- When you are done, you can eat the dough!
- Replace vanilla with various essences (banana, orange, almond, etc.)
- Use dough to decorate your favourite desserts.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).