- Fine sand
- Food Coloring
- Metal or glass bowls
- Divide sand among the bowls to create different colours.
- Add water to each bowl to cover the sand.
- Add a sufficient quantity of food coloring to obtain the desired colours.
- Mix and let stand for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove excess water.
- Spread sand on paper towels and let dry.
- Use sand for various crafts.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).