A Multicoloured Flower
- 3 cone-shaped coffee filters
- 10-12 drops of food coloring
- ¼ cup of water
- A green pipe cleaner for the stem.
- Combine water and food coloring in a small bowl. Prepare several bowls if you want a lot of colours.
- Fold each filter in four.
- Dip the sides and corners of the filters in the desired colours.
- Unfold the filters and set on paper towels until completely dry.
- Place the three filters one inside the other.
- Attach the pipe cleaner by twisting it to the pointed end of the filters.
- The filters may be cut to give the flower a different shape.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).