Special Graduation Loot Bag
Here is an original loot bag which may be filled with small erasers, glue sticks, or crayons. Little graduates will love hiding tiny objects inside!
1. Gather your materials. You will need black Fun Foam, yarn, scissors, a ruler, a pen, a paintbrush, black paint, glue (not shown), a pompom, a party horn (preferably like the one shown since it will represent the tassel), and a small nut container with a plastic lid.
2. Remove the paper label and paint the cardboard container black. Let dry.
3. Use the ruler to draw a perfect square on the black Fun Foam and cut it out. Explore squares with your group. Show children that a square is made up of four equal sides. Show older children how to measure the sides using a ruler.
4. Apply glue to the plastic lid and press it in the center of the square.
5. Place the lid on the container.
6. Glue a short piece of yarn in the centre of the square. Add a pompom on top.
7. Attach the party horn, letting it hang to one side like a tassel.
8. The lid can easily be removed to store school supplies or children's little treasures.
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices
of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of
the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of
the part in question).