Bath and Body Paint
- ¼ cup of tear-free baby shampoo
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2-3 drops of food colouring
- An ice cube tray
- Combine shampoo and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of food colouring.
- Divide the preparation among the ice cube tray cavities if you want more than one colour.
- Paint using a brush or fingertips.
**Fun to use outdoors with a pool nearby for rinsing!
**Safe for faces.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).