Fluffy dough for making sheep
- 3 cups of cotton balls
- 2 cups of water
- 2/3 cups of flour
- A few drops of food coloring for a colourful sheep
- Break up the cotton balls to obtain small pieces.
- Combine the water and cotton ball pieces in a large pot.
- Add flour, a little at a time. Continue to stir.
- Cook over low heat until a ball forms (approx. 5 to 7 minutes).
- Deposit on a towel or several layers of paper towels to cool. 6. Once cool, knead with your hands. 7. Sculpt your sheep or any other shape you wish to make.
**Must be used immediately or almost...
**This dough takes 24-36 hours to dry.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).