Decorative soaps for Mom
- A bar of glycerin soap (clear or white)
- Food coloring
- Candy, cake, or soap molds
- A glass measuring cup
- A spoon
- Wooden Popsicle sticks
- A knife
- Cut your bar of soap into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Deposit the glycerin pieces in the measuring cup and microwave for 20 seconds and then for 10-second intervals until the soap is completely liquefied.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to tint your soap and stir to incorporate the color until it is uniform. If you wish to make different colors, divide the glycerin in small containers.
- Pour the liquid glycerin in the molds and set them aside to harden for approximately 1 hour. This may require more time, depending on the type of glycerin soap used.
- To easily remove the soaps from the molds, deposit them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Repeat with different colors and shapes.
- Add a drop or two of an essential oil to make scented soaps.
- Wrap the soaps in pretty paper. They make perfect gifts.
- Using ONLY glycerin soap is very important.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.