So pretty and easy to make, it is perfect for Mother's Day.
1. Gather your material. You will need a metal can, three round lids (different sizes), a brown paper lunch bag, tiny rocks or pebbles, white glue and/or hot glue, green Popsicle sticks, fabric flowers (optional), and grass-like material.
2. Fold one side of the paper bag down as shown.
3. Wrap the paper bag around the metal can and glue it in place to represent a clay pot.
4. Add rocks or pebbles to the can until it is half full.
5. Glue the grass-like material on the lids.
6. Glue flowers on top if desired.
7. Glue two green Popsicle sticks together.
8. Glue them behind the largest lid.
9. Push the Popsicle sticks in the rocks or pebbles.
10. Glue Popsicle sticks behind the two other lids and assemble your topiary. The largest lid will be on the bottom and the smallest lid will be on the top. Use of hot glue is recommended for this step.
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).