This springtime craft will add a touch of purple to your decor.
1. Gather your material. You will need blue, white, and red paint, white cardboard, green felt, a small tree branch, aluminum foil, scissors, white glue, and several Q-tips.
2. Glue the tree branch diagonally on the white cardboard.
3. In a pie plate or container, combine the red, white, and blue paint to create a light purple color. You will most likely have to add a small amount of each color until you find the right shade, but this step is all part of the fun!
4. Dip both ends of each Q-tip in the purple paint and turn them until they are completely purple.
5. Let the Q-tips dry on a sheet of aluminum foil. Depending on the layer of paint applied, you may have to wait until the next day to continue your project.
6. Cut leaf shapes out of the green felt.
7. Cut the ends off the Q-tips.
8. Keep only the purple tips.
9. Apply white glue on both sides of your tree branch in a zigzag motion and press the purple tips in the glue.
10. Add the felt leaves.
11. Cut around the contour of your lilac bunch. If each child makes his own lilac bunch, glue them on a wall to represent a lilac bush. It will make the perfect May decoration!
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).