Summer magic potion
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream per child
- Frozen fruit
- ½ cup of cold water
- 1 envelope of unsweetened drink mix (Kool-Aid)
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 litre of lemon-lime soft drink (Sprite)
- Mix the water and sugar together.
- Add the unsweetened drink mix.
- Add the soft drink.
- Deposit a scoop of ice cream in a large cup or deep bowl.
- Add frozen fruit, adjusting the quantity and type of fruit for each child.
- Pour liquid mixture on top.
- Serve with a drinking straw and a spoon.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.