A simple craft to explore circles and colors with your little scientists!
1. Gather your material. You will need dark construction paper, white cardboard, small Fun Foam circles, white glue, scissors, a pencil, and bright glitter (two colors).
2. Draw a flask on the white cardboard. Cut it out and glue it on the dark construction paper.
3. Apply white glue on the flask. You can provide Q-tips or paintbrushes children can use to spread the glue on the entire surface.
4. Sprinkle the flask with one color of glitter. Name the color. Shake excess glitter off over a garbage can or plate.
5. Apply glue once more and sprinkle the second color of glitter on your flask. Name the color. Once again, shake any excess glitter off over a garbage can or plate.
6. Glue Fun Foam circles above your flask to represent bubbles!
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).