Outdoor Goops Paint
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup of salt
- ½ cup of sugar
- 6 cups of water
- Food coloring
*Note that quantities may have to be adjusted since the brands used and the shelf life of the ingredients can affect how they interact.
- Put all the ingredients, except the food coloring, in a large bowl.
- Stir vigorously until the texture is homogeneous.
- Divide the mixture among small bowls and add food coloring to each bowl to create different colors.
- Add the paint to squeezable bottles.
- Let children squeeze the bottles to create shiny, three-dimensional paintings.
- Ask your hairdresser to collect empty perm solution bottles. Since these bottles are normally quite small in diameter, they are perfect for little hands. You can also use ketchup or mustard bottles.
- This mixture can be used on asphalt or cement. Rainwater or a hose will erase the paintings.
- The mixture can also be used as finger paint on heavy paper. If you wish to use regular paper, glue it on heavy cardboard.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.