- 4 rolls of toilet paper
- 3 cups of Ivory Snow soap flakes
- 3 ½ to 4 litres of water
- A large container lined with a plastic bag (for easier cleanup)
- With your group, tear the toilet paper into squares.
- In the container, combine the water and Ivory Snow soap flakes.
- With children's help, add toilet paper squares until the soap mixture is completely absorbed.
- Enjoy manipulating the mixture with your group. Use it to form balls and various shapes.
- This mixture can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month (if not overheated)
Ways to add color to the mixture:
- You can use the felts from old Crayola markers to tint the water before preparing the mixture. Simply remove the tips using pliers. Let them soak in the water overnight to obtain a pretty color.
- You may use food coloring, but be careful since it can stain clothing and hands. Add the food coloring to the water before adding the toilet paper squares.
- You can color the mixture by using colored toilet paper. Although it isn't easy to find, dollar stores sometimes sell it. It is sometimes available for special occasions (Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.).
Adding ¼ cup of wallpaper glue to the mixture will make it possible for children to create keepsakes. Simply let their creations dry for 48 hours. Note that this glue is often toxic. Read labels before purchasing wallpaper glue.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.