Multicolored bathing suit
A touch of color to celebrate summer.
1. Gather your material. You will need white cardboard, markers, scissors, white glue, glitter, foam stickers, and sequins.
2. Cut a bathing suit shape out of the white cardboard. Boys will prefer swim shorts.
3. Color the bathing suit using a bright color (or several bright colors).
4. Use paperclips to isolate one section of the bathing suit. Apply white glue liberally.
5. Sprinkle glitter over the glue and then shake any excess glitter off over a garbage can. Repeat with different colors of glitter on different sections.
6. Decorate with stickers and sequins to complete your multicolored bathing suit. Hang the bathing suit from the ceiling.
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).