This is a messy activity. Take advantage of summer to present it outside.
- 1 gallon of white vinegar
- Food coloring
- Baking soda
- Spray bottles
- A shallow container or a few baking sheets
- Pour vinegar in the spray bottles and add food coloring.
- Spread a thick layer of baking soda on the bottom of the shallow container or in the baking sheets.
- Invite children to spray the tinted vinegar on the baking soda and admire the magical result.
is not responsible for the content of this article. The information
mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author.
Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues
resulting from this article.