Fun "scratch and sniff" paint
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened powdered drink mix (Kool-Aid, several flavours to make different colors)
- 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water
- Several small containers or a muffin tin that can be used to separate the colors.
Note: You may have to adjust the quantities since product brands, temperatures, and the dates when packages were opened can all influence how the ingredients interact.
- Mix the water and the powdered drink mix together.
- Repeat as often as necessary, depending on the number of colors you wish to create.
- Use the mixture to paint as you would with any other type of paint.
- Let dry overnight.
- Children will enjoy scratching and smelling their paintings the next day.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.