I Can Make Whipped Cream
- ½ liter of 35% cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 plastic container with a cover (approximately the size of a large peanut butter container)
- Put the cream, sugar, and vanilla in the container.
- Close the container tightly.
- Shake the container using a back and forth motion for 10 to 15 minutes. It is best to do this in groups of 3 or Children take turns shaking.
- You will have fluffy whipped cream to enjoy with "Jell-O" or fresh fruit.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).