Ink for stamp pads
- Powdered fabric dye
- Approximately ¼ teaspoon of rubbing alcohol
- 5 tablespoons of liquid glycerin
- Mix the powdered fabric dye with the rubbing alcohol until the mixture resembles a creamy liquid.
- Add the glycerin and stir vigorously until it is completely dissolved.
- Add a small quantity of ink at a time to a used stamp pad.
- Use the ink with rubber stamps.
- Avoid stamping designs on your skin since this ink can stain.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.